Anaheim 291-pc Whirlaway Garbage Disposal with Plug, 1/2 HP
Is your 1/3 horsepower disposal a little underpowered for you? Maybe you are just looking to save some money but you still want more power out of your disposal. With this whirlaway garbage disposer, you can do that! This garbage disposal doesn’t have the smallest motor, but not the biggest. It offers you a respectable ½ horsepower motor. Which with the type of motor provided by this disposal, it will be quite sufficient.
Table Of Contents
Whirlaway Garbage Disposer with Plug 1/2 HP
Even though it offers up a little more horsepower, it still keeps its space saving design. Which is great when you are trying to saving space, or have very little space to provide. It is basic in looks but, it has a few great things to offer in the line of features.
Yes, this may only be a garbage disposal, but not each disposal is the same. So you want to make sure a disposal can provide you with what you are looking for in features. You want to also make sure you are getting your money’s worth. Sure this is a budget priced item, but that does not mean you have to settle for less where it counts the most. With this disposal you don’t have to worry about that. This disposal has a basic look but plenty on the inside to offer.
This disposal packs some muscle under its exterior. It comes equipped with one of the most advanced motors on the market for a garbage disposal. It has a permanent magnet Vortex engine, that puts out more power per pound than other disposals on the market.
This disposal uses steel which is corrosion resistant, also makes for a more durable and reliable product.
REMOVABLE SPLASH GUARD
This disposal also comes with a removable splash guard, for safety to help protect against splashes and debris.
This motor comes with decently powered motor coming in at 1/2 horsepower.
This disposal model comes with stainless steel anti-jam swivel impellers.
This disposal is easy to install since it features an EZ mount system. Installation can take minutes instead of hours.
No having to stop while feeding the disposal, you can just feed until you are done getting rid of your food waste.
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
Even though this has a slightly bigger motor, it still has a great space saving design. Making it great for some smaller areas.
POWER CORD OPERATED
No wiring needed for this disposal, this one comes with a power cord. So you simply just plug it into a protected outlet.
This disposal comes with a 2-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Disposal weighs a total of 8.3 pounds.
- Overall product dimensions are 6 inches X 6 inches X 13.8 inches.
- This disposal is cord operated, comes with needed cord.
- This disposal puts out 2600 RPM.
- This motor provides a respectful 1/2 horsepower of power.
- Electrical specs: 115 volts, 4.5 Amp and 60 HZ.
- Stainless steel swivel impellers, galvanized steel grind ring and galvanized steel turntable.
- The grinding chamber consists of glass filled polyester.
- Advanced motor, this disposal has a permanent magnet Vortex motor. Giving you more grinding power per pound to get the job done.
- Stainless steel swivel impellers, for durability and reliability.
- Galvanized steel grinding ring and turntable, making it corrosion resistant.
- Solid 1/2 horsepower of power from motor.
- Removable splash guard, protecting you from splashing and splatter of food waste debris.
- Anti-jam propellers that are made of stainless steel for durability and reliability.
- Cord operated, no wiring needed here. This model plugs into an outlet. Cord comes with the disposal.
- Continuous feed, no stop and go feeding. Just keep feeding until you are done.
- Easy install, this disposal comes with an EZ mount system. Making this disposal easy to install for most people. Installation can be completed in minutes instead of hours.
- Space saving design, even though it has a bigger motor the design is still compact enough for smaller spaces.
- This disposal also comes with a respectable 2-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Not all components are stainless steel, some components are galvanized steel.
When you are looking for a disposal with a little bit of power, this is a great choice. It is not the biggest but yet not the smallest. It is a great in between size for horsepower at ½ horsepower. With the vortex motor you can be sure you will get ample power to handle all your food waste needs. The continuous feed is also a great option because you don’t have to waste time stopping during feeding. You can just keep putting it in until you run out.
This is a great selection for most average households. This one can handle even smaller sized bones in small amounts also. This is made by a great company that is one of the leading makers in disposals. With a 2-year warranty, you can’t go wrong!