Whirlaway 191 1/3 Horsepower Garbage Disposal
When you are looking for any household product you want quality. You want to make sure that that product can handle the job you need it for and that it will last over time. Even though some people are not overly educated on garbage disposals there are a few things you want out of a garbage disposal. All the things you want are in this whirlaway garbage disposal horsepower 1/3.
Table Of Contents
Whirlaway Garbage Disposal Horsepower 1/3
It is made from a manufacturer that has been in business since 1955. The company also is the second top manufacturers of garbage disposals. When it comes to quality this garbage disposal has it, it is even backed up with an in home warranty. Worried about a lengthy installation? Well not with this one, this comes with a great quick connect system. So even most DYI people can handle it in no time by themselves.
Sure a garbage disposal seems pretty straightforward and they are. Still each one has their own different features that they offer. So you need to know what those features are so you know if they are a good fit for you and your needs. We provide you with that information, so you don’t have to spend hours searching. So keep reading and see why this one may be a great fit for you.
When looking to save money, this is a great unit to accomplish that. Since it is offered at a great price for any budget lover.
The motor is vortex powered, it is a permanent magnet motor. It offers an acceptable 1/3 horsepower.
EASY MOUNT SYSTEM
This garbage disposal offers an easy to mount system, so it won’t take long at all. It will also save you money since most people will be able to do themselves easily.
This garbage disposal will work with septic systems as long as they are properly sized.
ONLINE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
There are online video installation instructions, as well as paper directions that come with.
This garbage disposal unit offers a great compact design, which is great for small spaces.
This garbage disposal is on the lighter side for weight, weighing just under 9 pounds. Making it easier to mount and easier on hardware it is attached to.
This disposal allows you to keep adding without having to stop and wait.
There is a universal adaptor that will fit any sink making things even easier.
The grinding chamber and grinding components use corrosion resistant steel.
This model comes with an in-home 2-year model.
- Product dimensions are 13.8 inches X 6.1 inches X 5.8 inches.
- Total weight of product is 8.5 pounds.
- The horsepower provided is 1/3 horsepower.
- Amperage is 4.0 amperes, also 60 hertz and 115 vac.
- This model has to be wired in, it is not the model you plug in.
- 1/3 Horsepower motor, which is sufficient for most households.
- Universal adaptor, which will allow you to connect garbage disposal to any sink.
- Corrosion-resistant steel is used for the grinding chamber and grinding parts.
- Septic-safe for septic’s that are large enough for a disposal.
- Continuous feed, no stopping while feeding the garbage disposal. Feed until you are finished!
- Compact design, smaller in size than others on the market. Making it great for small spaces.
- 2-year warranty, in-home warranty! They will come to your home to repair if needed within the warranty period.
- Lightweight, this garbage disposal is lighter than many others. Making it easier to handle during installation and easier on the hardware it is attached to.
- Permanent magnet vortex engine, one of the most advanced motors on the market.
- Lower horsepower, great for the occasional use person
- This unit is a little noisier than others on market that cost a little more.
Whether you are buying a garbage disposal for the first time or buying this as a replacement it is a great basic garbage disposal. If you are not looking for all the bells and whistles and want to save money this is also a great model for that as well. It is great for the household that uses it on an occasional basis and for grinding normal easy to grind foods. It is compact in size which is great if you are strapped for room under your sink too.
Want to save yourself some money on installation, install yourself easily! This garbage disposal comes with an easy mounting system. So it will easy for you to install, if you do hire someone it will cost less as well since it takes less time to install. This model is a wired in model, it does not have a cord. So it’s recommended you have someone who knows what they are doing, do that. You will not be disappointed getting this disposal, you will only be disappointed if you don’t.