If you’ve been searching for a brand-new vacuum cleaner that takes advantage of cutting edge technology, offers all of the power and performance you’re looking for with very few drawbacks, and is also remarkably energy-efficient and lightweight, you’re going to love the Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner.
Table Of Contents
- Miele S2121 Capri At First Glance
- How Does The Miele Capri Canister Perform on Different Surfaces
- What About Miele Capri Ease of Use
- What Attachments are Included
- What We Like Best About the Miele s2121 Capri
- Miele S2121 Capri Shortcomings
- Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review Final Verdict
Miele S2121 Capri At First Glance
The initial impression is that you’re going to have after laying eyes on the Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner is just how much of a modern reinterpretation of “retro” vacuum cleaners this specific piece of technology really is. Our first experience with Miele was a few weeks ago while putting together the Miele S2121 Olympus Canister review. We were super impressed and excited to look at more Miele vacuum cleaners.
Super lightweight and a remarkable “two piece” standalone system that harkens back to vacuum cleaners of years gone by, as this is a very advanced piece of technology that you are truly going to appreciate. Sleek, modern, and definitely usable, this is one of the better vacuum cleaners available right now.
How Does The Miele Capri Canister Perform on Different Surfaces
As far as performance is concerned, the Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner excels at taking care of almost any surface area – but really shines when used on carpet, rugs, or even upholstery.
- Hardwood – Long, natural bristles guarantee that all smooth surfaces (especially hardwood floors) are cleaned thoroughly without any degradation or impact to the actual surface whatsoever.
- Tile – Those same long bristles are used on tile and stone floors to really “scrub up”, giving you a level of cleaning capabilities you simply would not have had otherwise.
- Carpet/Rugs – Thanks to the integrated “Turbo Comfort Brush” system, you’ll be able to clean carpets, rugs, and upholstery to a level that you would struggle to imagine if you hadn’t seen it with your own eyes. The rotating roller brush works to loosen dirt in the floor while also collecting lint, dust, and debris that would have been left behind with other vacuum cleaners.
What About Miele Capri Ease of Use
One of the few negatives to using this specific vacuum cleaner is that it is using somewhat outdated bag technology, although the auto seal locking filter bag technology just about eliminates many of the headaches and hassles that you would have had to deal with traditional bag setups.
All in all, this is a relatively easy to maintain peace of technology – and the bag system really lets you crank up the suction levels in ways you would not have been able to otherwise.
What Attachments are Included
Complete with a number of unique floor scrubbing, telescoping, and purpose made attachments (that are all stored on board with easy access), this is one of the most convenient vacuum cleaners available right now.
You’ll find narrow brushes for reaching those hard to get to areas, a telescoping brush unit so that you never have to bend over or get on a ladder, and a whole host of other surface specific attachments that you can deploy with the Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner to get the cleaning results you’re looking for.
What We Like Best About the Miele s2121 Capri
Though there are a number of true “standout” special features that the Miele S2121 Capri Canister puts on display every single time you use this vacuum, the adjustable suction level is probably the most advanced and certainly the most appreciated.
Using a rotary system that allows you to customize the level of suction on the fly (to your hearts content), you’ll never have to worry about too much suction or “power outages” detracting from your cleaning time ever again.
Miele S2121 Capri Shortcomings
The only major issue you might run into with this vacuum is that the hose is only 5 feet in length, which can really put a damper on your cleaning ability unless you are willing to log the “base unit” all around your home. Even just a few extra feet would have been sufficient to really put this above all other options on the market right now, but it’s nowhere near a deal breaker.
Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review Final Verdict
All in all, you are going to be beyond impressed with the power, informants, and functionality that the Miele S2121 Capri brings to the table. Certainly one of the better vacuum cleaners for sale right now, you’ll make the right decision when you decide to purchase at this amazing piece of technology! We hope you found this vacuum cleaner review helpful and are glad you stopped by our site.