What is the Best Dyson Vacuum for Hardwood Floors ?
Best Dyson Vacuum for Hardwood Floors
Hardwood floors can be especially tricky to vacuum, not only do you need excellent suction but it's vital to pick a model that won't harm the surface. Many cleaners leave scratches and scuff-marks behind, ruining the finish. You need a vacuum cleaner with a strong suction but which won't damage the look of your floors. Finding the best Dyson vacuum for hardwood floors isn't hard -- there are plenty to choose from.
Our Recommended Top 2 Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
Check more details on amazon
Check more details on amazon
What is so Special about Dyson vacuum Cleaners?
Dyson is one of the best known and most popular brands out there with good reason. Although more expensive than lower-tech brands, their cleaners perform astoundingly well in consumer tests on a variety of surfaces. Dyson cleaners also have the advantage of collecting more microscopic particles than other cleaners, making them very helpful for allergy sufferers.
> Check Out More Specifications <
Dyson's advantages are:
- Bagless design means no more expensive bags to replace.
- Used "cyclone" technology that creates a very strong suction.
- The "Dyson ball", a rolling ball that allows uprights to move and turn more freely than those on wheels.
- stylish high-tech looks and finer filters remove more dust from the air.
Top Selling Dyson Vacuum Models
The Dyson DC40 Multi Floor is an upright bangless vacuum cleaner designed specifically for use on different types of flooring, from carpets to hardwood. The cleaner head self-adjusts to different surfaces so you don't have to swap attachments.
It uses Dyson's ball technology which makes it highly maneuverable; the ball rolls smoothly over your floors and won't scratch the finish. According to few experts that the ball can take a little getting used to, as the vacuum doesn't move like other uprights. Most people seem to become fans after a little practice.
The DC40 Dyson vacuum has attracted positive comment from most experts. Few have noted that although it cleans well, it doesn't leave heavy track marks in low-pile carpets; this might be a small minus if you like that "just-vacuumed" look. The cord may be a little short for large rooms. One or two users experts that the attachments are also a little shorter than they'd like, causing the DC40 to tip up while vacuuming under beds or couches.
Although not quite as well-received as the upright DC40, the DC39 has received positive reviews from many consumers, who appreciate its strong suction and ease of use. The attachments are longer and more easy to maneuver and the whole unit is lighter than the upright version -- good news for those who struggle with arthritis or other debilitating conditions.
For pet owners, especially those with allergies, dealing with animal hair and dander can be a constant battle. The Dyson Animal range comes with various attachments designed to help cope with the problem of pet hair. The Animal comes in both upright and canister versions.
Comparison between DC40 and DC39
- Opinion is divided between reviewers who adored this upright for its ease of movement, strong suction on hard surfaces and the pet hair attachments; and those who found the accordion design of the attachment hoses rather trying.
- The response from consumers is overwhelmingly positive but those with many stairs or awkward areas to vacuum may wish to choose the DC39 Animal canister vacuum cleaner.Underneath its distinctive purple chassis, the DC39 Animal is similar to the regular DC39 but comes with special attachments for dealing with problem pet hair.
- It has all the advantages you'd expect from a Dyson, plus extra maneuverability. Consumers generally agree that the DC39 Animal outperforms their previous vacuum when tackling hair on hard surfaces.
Good luck with your hunt for the best Dyson vacuum for hardwood floors